Apr 19, 2007

Yarn Weakness!

The best laid plans of mice and men....



I have a weakness, could it be a weakness...hmmmmm, let me think....yup it's a weakness.  It's called the sock yarn weakness.  :~)



I had planned to not make any more purchases from the Loopy Ewe for the time being.  You know.....moving, saving money, etc, etc, etc.  Well I passed up on the new stuff but couldn't help snagging a skein of Fleece Artist that showed up.  I thought the Fleece Artist was sold out but when I checked I noticed that there was one called Dragonfly.  Of it was soooooo pretty I could not pass it up....it has pink, purples, blues, and greens, it's pretty.  Actually I put it in my shopping cart, closed the web browser and walked away.  I was trying to resist.  :~)  When I came back to the computer later....no it was more then 5 minutes later I have a little more control then that.....lol.....it was still in my cart.  I decided the skein was meant for me and made my way to checkout.  :~)   I can't find a good pic of it right now.  I'll take a picture next week when I get the skein.  :~)



Oh man am I in trouble if I ever get around to buying some Socks That Rock.  I can't seem to decide on one or two colorways to buy which is why I haven't bought any yet.  For some reason I think Shawn would probably get a tad bit upset if I bought every colorway out on BMFA's site.  :~)  Plus I don't want to eat beans and taters for a month because I spent the grocery money.  At least my weakness isn't that bad.  :~)  I haven't found a colorway of Socks That Rock that I haven't liked and they just keep adding more colors.  :~)






5 comments:

  1. Hmmmm. I think I know your struggles and feel your pain. I wrestled with the shopping cart at Blue Moon twice yesterday, ending the day with restraint. But there is always another day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first step is admitting you have a problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just whatever you do, DO NOT post pictures! you're killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been doing a tad overspending at BMFA too so I think I better cool off for now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obviously so not your fault that the dragonfly didn't leave your cart when you turned your back. I think maybe it was unhappy being at Loopy Ewe and knew you would provide a happy home .... like of like adopting a dog from the pound.

    ReplyDelete