Apr 28, 2007

Freak Out Moment

Shawn and I were discussing the impending move and I asked about when we should leave.  We both decided on 1 Aug. 
Shortly after this conversation I started having one of my mini freak out moments.  It dawned on me that 1 Aug is 3 months from now, that's only 6 paydays.
So I've got 6 paydays to get enough money put aside for extra moving expenses, a tow hitch for our car, all animal shots up to date, clothes for the girls, etc, etc, etc.  The list could go on and on and on. 
So the stuff I thought I was going to get this payday will now be on hold indefinitely, to includes Mothers Day (this month), My B-Day (June) and any other thing/holiday that isn't absolutely necessary.  I have a tiny bit of money tucked away but it's going to be saved for an "OMG I can not live with out this at all" item.  :~)   
Oh boy, isn't moving fun.  Of course we still don't know where we are going but we will find out some time between now and the 15th of May.



4 comments:

  1. I know, I feel, I hear. Moving is the pits. Don't want to even know how deep in the hole we are from our little 1200 mile jaunt. But it all works out in the end, believe me. When you need a pep talk, let me know. Life moves in strange directions, but there is usually a reason for everything. Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think - three months from now and you'll be on the other side of moving - remember, this is just a temporary situation (and the very reason to justify having a large stash in the first place - you never know when you might not get to purchase fiber for a while)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my, moving is so scary and then again fun at the same time. Do keep us posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 months!! I'm freaking out with you!
    When in June is your Bday?

    ReplyDelete