Apr 4, 2007

Knitting Updates


This is what I managed to knit today, between this afternoon and the knitting time that I squeezed in tonight while watching Lost. At least the season is finally picking up. :~)
I've got about 2 more inches to go on the sock before starting the toe...Yippy! The unfinished blue hunk of yarn is another swatch for The Walker Treasury Project.

Also go check out the 2nd Quarter Loopy Ewe Challenge. It's definitely worth it.....baby hats for orphans in China and fingerless mitts for girls in Russia. This quarter is charity knitting from your stash. Considering the fact that I don't have much of stash this should prove to be interesting. Sheri did say that if you didn't have the yarn to knit up the challenge to let her know in a note on your next order and she would donate some yarn for the challenge.....How cool is that? Sheri is awesome!

On another Loopy note anyone who made it into the Loopy Ewe sock club this time around be hearing more about the Loopy Ewe Sock club here in a few weeks. I so can't wait. It's my one and only, not to mention first sock club. Although I plan to rectify that by getting into the Socks that Rock sock club next year. I'm living vicariously through everyone's Rockin' Sock Club this year. :~) I already warned Shawn that I was signing up. :~) Good hubby that he is nodded his head agreeing with me. He knows when to agree with my madness....lol. Actually we agreed that it would be my big Christmas present this year.

I've tried talking nicely about Fedex today so here's hoping that my box from Knit Picks gets here soon. :~) Do you here me Mr. Fedex man, Please give my mailman my box so that he can deliver it to me.....please, please, please! OK, now that I've gotten my patheticness out of the way. Is patheticness a real word? If not, it is now. :~) I need to get on the phone with Webster to make sure it makes it into the next printing of the dictionary.

I think I pretty much covered everything so I'm off to bed to catch some sleep. Here's hoping that Bree doesn't decide she's hungry at 5 am again. She's been doing that off and on for the past week or so. I never know if she's going to get up or not. At least she goes back to bed after she's eaten.....could be worse, she could decide it's playtime.

Labels: , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment