Apr 16, 2007

I'm Monkey Free!

I finished up the Monkey socks. 





Dsc02792



All they need is a bath and blocking and I can send out the box Wednesday.  WooHoo!  I'm back to bouncing between knitting projects.  Now I need to decide what project I'm going to pick back up.  Probably my moms b-day gift.  I'm such a bad daughter.....her b-day was almost a month ago.  Actually I was kicking butt on it but then I ran out of yarn....stupid pattern errors *sigh*.  So I was held up for like a week waiting for the yarn to get here.  Then it was attack of the Monkey socks.  I know I know, there go the excuses again.  :~)  I'll get it finished so my Mama can have her present and you all can see what I knitted for her.  :~)
Well I'm off to set my coffee pot and catch some sleep.  Tomorrow is an early morning.  Kaity has to be at the dentist by 9:20 am so I need to get up earlier then normal. 



7 comments:

  1. Nice Monkeys! love the green, very fresh and Springy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great socks! Love the color and stitch definition. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really going to have to try that pattern! I have some beautiful sock yarn just waiting for inspiration. Good job. And.....my sweater is done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing the Monkey Socks. Isn't it nice to get something completed, when you have a large stack of stuff to pick from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! really good job! you can knit socks for me anytime - :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful!!! I have to knit this too!

    ReplyDelete