Apr 2, 2007

I've Got Pirate, Argh!

WooHoo! What a wonderful mailman I have. Lookie what he dropped off on my doorstep this morning.....Yarn Pirate! The two colorways I bought are Rosie (in the middle) and Panama (one on the right). This is the stuff I ordered last week when Sheri updated the shop. The Yarn Pirate sold out really fast. I missed Georgia's etsy shop update the other day. She has a new color out called "Pretty Pirate" that I wanted to get. It's only going to be available in her etsy shop so we won't be seeing this one at the Loopy Ewe. I'd also love this one, and this one, and this one, and this one, and this one, and this one.....I could probably go on and on. Her colorways are gorgeous. She's going to be dying full time so I'm quite sure that we will all be seeing more Yarn Pirate soon.
I also got a hank of Scarlet Fleece in the colorway Irish Eyes (on the left). I love this yarn. It's super squishy and is going to make some great socks. I also bought a set of the Stitchkeepers....they are the little green caps in the pic. Oh I love them. I'm going to be buying some more next payday. I love how they keep all of your needles together. I've never had stitches fall off of my needles when the socks are stored in my WIP bins and baskets but I have had the needles snag on other things and pull at the stitches. Here's a pic of the sock I worked on last night with the stitchkeepers on them. I've got about an inch or so to go on the sock before I start the heel flap. I'm going to try a different heel flap this time instead of the standard slip stitch heel flap I normally do.

And now I leave you with a picture of my fluffy, lazy kitty, Skitz. We bought her a new basket yesterday so that we could have the other one to put the dogs toys in again. Not that Zeus will leave the toys in there for very long. He's worse then a little toddler when it comes to his toys. If you were to drop by my house at any time there will be at least 3-4 Nylabones throughout the house at any given time. :~) I gave up picking them up because I put them in the basket and in 2 minutes flat he has them out again. We just try to keep them kicked to the side.
Well I'm off to go knit for a bit. I put in the stitch patterns that I want to do for The Walker Treasury Project so I figured I'd go start on of those. :~)

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment