Apr 3, 2007

My Knitting Tonight

Here's what I accomplished today. I finished up the cuff and started the heel earlier today when I was riding my exercise bike. I managed 7 miles this afternoon. I finished the heel and started the gusset. I've only completed a few rounds of the gusset.

Aaaaaaaah! I want my box from Knit Picks. Darn them Fedex people. They are probably reading my blog and saying "Haha we'll hold her box a few more days. Let the impatient wench suffer!". I want my needles so I can get my Monkey socks done and in the box for my swap pal. The socks will take me a whole of maybe 10 to finish which will be right at payday so I can get a few other goodies and shoot the box off into the mail. She needs to receive the box by 30 Apr.....thankful my swap pal lives here in the states so a Priority mail box and she'll have it in 2-3 days.

I've been running across a lot of people who really like the Panda Cotton from Crystal Palace. You all know how much I had problems with it. I'm actually thinking about trying it again. After reading about how Wendy, Sheri, and Momma Monkey like it I'm beginning to believe that maybe I need to give it one more try. Maybe I just got a crappy skein of yarn, it happens, right? So I think I may buy another skein the next time I get some yarn from The Loopy Ewe and give it a try again. What's it gonna hurt?

I have another thing to celebrate. We took Bree to the doc to have her weighed in, which they've been making us do ever 2 weeks. Bree is not a 13 lbs, 14 oz which is just enough to get her little midget butt back on the stupid chart they use to keep track of her growth. So now we don't have to go back until next month.....woohoo, 4 weeks instead of 2 weeks. :~)

Labels: , , ,



1 comment:

  1. I do love it !!
    There is aa learning curve, but my finished socks are sooooo awsome :)

    ReplyDelete