Apr 5, 2007

Finally Escaping!

Before I get into my news: "Isn't this the cutest damn baby in the whole wide world"? I know I'm bias because she's my kid but damn she's so cute. :~)

WooHoo! Shawn has graced me with some good news today. We are finally getting outta here. We've been stuck on this base since April 1999. We're not sure when or where we are moving as of right now. The only thing I can say for sure is that by this time next year I should not be in Idaho.

We're shooting for either Albuquerque, NM or Great Falls, MT. They also have an opening at Vandenburg which is in Lompoc, CA but I'm not willing to move back to Cali. It would put a strain on our already strained finances and I would be forced to cut my yarn stash money....Aaaah nope not going there, must fuel the addiction.
Sorry Mama, I know you'd like us to go there but we are going to shoot for New Mexico. 12 hours is better then 18. :~)

Labels: , ,



1 comment:

  1. Ah, yes, you do have one of the cutest babies in the whole world. She is adorable. I was sad though that you are leaving Idaho, not that we have ever met, but heck, nobody is from Idaho! Montana is pretty darned cold and has very little summer, and that place in NM, which I can't spell right now, is in the nosebleed section. Really, a football travels farther and faster in that place because the altitude is so high. It snows there too, but I don't know that it beats Montana for cold weather. New Mexico is a wonderful place, and I think Arizona is too, but I've been to neither in the summer. Gee, why would you want to leave all this sagebrush and dry earth anyway? Are you sure about this?

    ReplyDelete