Apr 21, 2007

Yippy Skippy WooHoo!

I received my Monkey Sock Swap box today.....Squeeeeee!  I loved everything.  If you all want to see what I got in my loverly box head over to my post on the Swap Blog.  I'm too darn lazy to post all of the pictures again.  I now have 3 pairs of hand knit socks.  If I get my butt to knitting I can get that other sock finished for myself and I'll have 4 pair.  :~)



This will probably be my last swap till after I move.  It's a bummer since getting boxes in the mail is fun but I really need to concentrate on getting my house cleaned out and ready for the move.  I don't want to get stuck doing it all at the last minute.  It's fun to get goodies in the mail and it's really nice to get something that's been handmade by someone else.....to be on the receiving end of all the gift giving is so nice.  I'll just have to settle for boxes of goodies that I've purchased for myself.  :~)



On another note, I paid for my Loopy Ewe sock club.....Double Squeeee!  I can't wait till that comes in too.  :~)



Well I'm off to enjoy quite knitting time since Bree is down for a nap. 



5 comments:

  1. Great package. The socks are a perfect fit! What a great swap pal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a nice swap pal you have. Aren't swaps just the greatest? And I love the socks. Enjoy, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swap! Nice socks and yummie goodies! Good for you! enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. SCORE! Those socks are awesome! I just had a thought - when you move, you're going to have to redevelop relationships with new delivery persons! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Hmm...a sock club I don't belong too??!!!

    ReplyDelete