Apr 6, 2007

It's Done!

Yeah Baby!  Stick a fork in it, this blog is done!  Well I'm not done posting out here but after an afternoon of working with it, I think I have everything I want back on my new blog. 
The links in the side bars don't open into new windows but that's not a biggie.  I may be able to figure that one out later.  I just don't feel like hunting down html code right now.  :~)
So far I like it.  It definately takes some getting us to when you swap over specially after using Blogger which is super user friendly.  I have to pay for this blog but I think it's going to be worth it.  Last night I tried out this one and Wordpress and decided on Typepad.  For me to get more functionality with Wordpress I would need to host it which is going to cost twice as much per month then what I'll pay for Typepad.   So far I'm liking it.   
I'll still keep my blogger account for all my KAL's because that's what most go through.....it's free and super user friendly.  :~)   I'll be keeping my personal blog on this site!



So what does everyone think of the new blog?



3 comments:

  1. Looks great! It's so much more fun to have more control. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I love typepad much more than blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, looks great! except the text is below your left sidebar.. or is that just because of my browser?
    but hey, its you at a new location! cool!

    ReplyDelete