Mar 31, 2007

New Socks 4 Me

I started a sock for myself. I figured the yarns already wound might as well use it. I just did a twisted rib for 1" and then swapped over to stockinette stitch. It's just going to be a simple plain jane sock generated from Sock Wizard. I am loving the way the colors are pooling. I'm using Cherry Tree Hill in the Spanish Moss colorway on US 1 Knit Pick DPN's.

As a side note, blogger says that I've only used 18% of my space for photos.....I've uploaded a lot of photos to this blog in the last 5 months. I also just discovered that you can get into your photo album to edit and share it out if you want. It's like using photobucket. Sorry if you all have figured out how to do this. For someone who is computer literate, I completely missed this one. :~)
Just go to Picasa Web and sign in with your google account log on and password. If you've ever loaded pics directly from your computer you'll find them in your Google Picasa Web Album.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment