Mar 15, 2007

4 Days of Progress

Here's what I've managed to achieve with 4 days of working on this sock. I've never had second sock syndrome and this is probably why. The second socks seems to go so fast. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I have the pattern repeat memorized and I don't have to stop and measure as much because I keep count of each round on a patterned sock. Like this one has 11 repeats of all 6 rounds. I keep track of the rounds mostly to help me remember where I'm at in the sock pattern so that when I pick it up it's easier for me to get started.

This is after 2 days of working on the sock (11 Mar - 13 Mar):



This is after 4 days of work (14 Mar - 15 Mar):


So I'm now at the point where I need to pick up stitches for the gusset, decrease, then get my big oh foot knit. :~) I don't think it will be much long before I'm posting an FO. Now you get to check out my Scooby Doo pajama pants....first it was Eeyore now it's Scooby. I need to stop showing you all my PJs.
Actually it comes down to the fact that I was sitting in my computer chair listening to Lime & Violet....I'm trying to catch up on their episodes. :~) I was too lazy to go put the sock somewhere else to take a picture so I sat it in my lap.

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment