Mar 2, 2007

Household Feet

OK, I've already told you all that I'm a joiner, which meant I had to go along with this one. So when I seen this post out at RC's site I had to go check it out. It seems that JenLa is having a little contest. You can read more about it here. So here's the cutie feet in my household. When I say cutie feet I'm talking about little feet. Shawn and my feet are camera shy and refused to be photographed. No feet were harmed in the making of these photos but do have to throw in a disclaimer **Taking pictures of baby feet is damn near impossible since the squirm a lot or at least mine does. Bree wiggles like she has ants in her diaper, worse then Jello.....took me like 25 shots before I got a good one....lol.**

So here's the tootsies in my house:



Skitz's Tootsies:



Shadow's Tootsies:



Zeus's Tootsies:



Kaity's Booted Tootsies (she's proud of these boots):



Bree's Cutie Baby Tootsies:

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment