Mar 19, 2007

Monday's Goodies


This is what my wonderful mailman brought to my doorstep this morning. It's enough to make a Monday seem a little bit better.
Shawn's taking Kaity to the doc this afternoon. We want the doc to check her out before we head on vacation because she's had a head & chest cold for over a week now. Getting authorization from our insurance is a great big PIA when you are out of the area. So to be on the safe side better to get her checked out now.
Shawn got me the necklace. It has my birthstone set at the top of the heart and the both of the girls birthstones move freely on the heart. I love it!
The other picture is of the sock yarn I ordered from Scouts Swag. It's gorgeous and the only way I could get a true shot of the yarns color was to take it outside. I'll definitely be ordering again. I may put in an order for custom dyed colors for the girls. I'll have to think on some colors.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment