Mar 7, 2007

Worthy Cause

I'm posting about this one again. I want to make sure that everyone reads about Heather from All Things Heather's worthy cause. I've donated because it's something I really believe in. Wendy's blogged about it, so has January One and I know that Sheri and others have kicked in donations for prizes that will be raffled off. Heather now has a PayPal donation button up to make donating easier. Hop on over to Heathers site to read up on it....go ahead I won't mind if you leave me. :-)

**Reminder: You don't have to have a PayPal account to make a donation through PayPal. You can do a one time credit card transaction. Plus you can get in contact with Heather about mailing in a Check or Money Order made out to her daughters school. If you email her give her a few days to respond. The response to this has been big so she's been pretty busy.

The new goal is $3,000......lets try to help her hit that goal.

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment