Mar 9, 2007

Sooooo Close

I was so close to finishing "Martha #1" last night. I've got about 4 or so rows left before I need to Kitchner it. I just couldn't keep my eyes open long enough to finish off those rows, Kitchner, and weave in. I left the last few rows to finish up this afternoon and then I can cast on "Martha #2" and go to town. The second one should go a little faster now that I know the pattern and I've decided not to carry the pattern down the foot due to technical difficulties. I may contact the designer to talk to her/him about that.....see if they have a solution. I'll be posting a better update with "Martha #1" done and "Martha #2" started some time later this evening. I'm off to make one more post and then it's knitting time.....well knitting time after I get Bree to take her nap. She's got the droopy eye thing going on so she should be down for the count within a minute of putting her in her bed. :)

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment