Mar 11, 2007

I'm Baaaack


Alright Alright, I never really went anywhere but I also didn't blog yesterday. Shock Gasp Sputter! Yesterday was clean up day. We went through and worked on more stuff that need to be cleaned in the house. Not to mention the never ending piles of laundry that I had to work on.....I'm still working on that one today. :~)
I didn't get any knitting time in till last night after the girls were in bed that's how full our fun filled cleaning day was. :~) I worked on my gift knit so there isn't much to post about that other then it's about 40% done. I may just make the deadline.....maybe. If I can stay focused on it. I am going to work on my "Martha" socks. I want them darn things on my feet. Plus the deadline for the socks to be able to make the Loopy Quarterly Contest is the last week of this month. I'm sure I'll be able to make that deadline. The second sock always goes faster then the first one. :~)
I did get some things in from the mailman Saturday morning. I got my Overstock book order in and I got my yummy green Fearless Fibers yarn in. I'm going to be ordering yarn from them again......very nice! I also got two really cute kitty stitch markers from Weeones....they're so small and cute. She really is very talented to make something this tiny by hand. She hand sculpts all her stitch markers. She sent the kitty markers with the bigger rings she forgot to put on the stitch markers I ordered from her awhile back. It was totally unnecessary but really cool that she threw in the stitch markers. I'm going to be ordering more from her soon.

Labels: , , , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment