Mar 5, 2007

Up Late

Well here's "Martha the 1st" in all her glory. I've still got about 3 inches of foot to knit before I start the toe decrease....yup there are times when I wished my foot wasn't 10 1/2 inches long....lol.

Yeah I know, I'm up really late. I lost track of time while knitting on my sock this evening. I looked up at the clock the first time and see that it's 10 pm, I think to myself "I'll knit another hour then head to bed".....the next time I look at the clock it's almost 3am. Time to start setting the alarm on my cell to go off at night to remind me to put my knitting up and go to bed.

Tomorrow is definitely going to be a coffee day. Shawn's a sweetie and brings me home one most mornings. Throw in that he loves me like crazy, doesn't gripe about my yarn ordering, and is a good daddy.....what more could a girl want.

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment