Mar 21, 2007

Yarn Bug Bites Again

Damn I've been bitten by the Yarn Bug again. I bought some Zen String in the exclusive Loopy Ewe colors (which is gone now), the Loopy Knit Notes book, a little sock key chain for my mama....I'll even knit a sock for it....who's your fav kid now :~) .....lol, and a shawl pattern that I think will be perfect for my Schaefer Anne yarn. The pattern says it needs 600 yards of lace weight yarn. Anne has 560 yards but is a little thicker then lace weight. Does anyone with lace experience have an option on this? Do you think the one hank is going to be enough or should I use something else? I'd love to use the Anne that I have.
I'm going to miss out on the Yarn Pirate, which is a bummer....oh well maybe next time. I'm happy I managed to get some of the Zen String. :~)
I'll post pics when my loot comes in, which if I'm lucky will be by Saturday.

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment