Mar 16, 2007

Latest Loopy Order


This was what my wonderful mailman dropped off to me this morning, my order from the Loopy Ewe. I bought a pair of the cute wooden sheep sock blockers, some Chibi darning needles, a hank of Cider Moon in the Silver Pine colorway, and a hank of All Things Heather in the Jellybean colorway. I'm not sure if 253 yards will be enough to make a pair of socks for my self. According to the label it should get about 5.5 sts per inch.....I think it would probably be more with the way I knit. I wear a Woman's size US 10 shoe. I may split the yarn in half and try a pair of toe ups, that way I'll just knit till I run out of yarn and not have to worry about having enough. Either that or I will turn them into a really nice pair of wristers. I just loved the greens and silvers. The ATH jellybean looks even yummier in person then it did in the pic....I know there's enough there for a pair of socks for myself, though Kaity was drooling over this one....lol.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment