Mar 7, 2007

I Hit The Jackpot!

Well it felt like I hit the jackpot this morning.....the knitting goodies jackpot. It's so fun to open up packages. It almost makes up for my sore tongue. I either bit it or the dentist nicked it yesterday. My mouth was so numb I could have bit half my tongue off and I won't have know till the numbness wore off. It looks nasty....I know you all don't want to see my tongue so there won't be any pics of that....lol, but look what my oh so wonderful mailman brought me this morning.

My Debbie Bliss Books:




Perchance To Knit Sock Yarn in Very Berry Swirl for her Etsy Shop:



Stitch Markers from Red Panda Chain Mail:



Stitch Markers from Sacred Pathways:



Stitch Markers from Dragonlady:



I just received the good news that my Loopy Ewe order shipped so I will have that in my hands by this weekend....Yippy!
I've still got a few little orders floating around out there but for the most part they have finally made it home.
If you haven't gone out to surf Etsy, I highly recommend that you do. There are some super talented people out there. If you love stitch markers then etsy is the place for you....lol. If you like animal stitch markers go check out WeeOnes. She does custom orders. Plus the great thing about her custom orders is that she'll show you pics of the final product then if you like them she'll upload them for you to buy. If you don't like them you are under no obligation to buy. I'm going to have her make me up some stitch markers to represent my fur babies.
Well I'm off to go find some lunch and get Bree in bed. Plus I think I need some Tylenol and some of Bree's baby teether numbing stuff.....I can't remember the name of the damn stuff so you'll have to bear with me....lol

Labels: , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment