Mar 30, 2007

Great Night of Sleep

I was so tired yesterday evening that I crawled into bed at 8:30 pm and went off to dreamland and didn't wake up till 7:50 am. I'm still feeling a little cruddy but I think with a little moving around today I'll be feeling better. I'm going to get my happy butt onto the exercise bike and try to get some more miles in. I'm going to hit my 100 miles by April 1st if it kills me.....I only have 11 miles to go and that's not to hard to do on the bike. :~)
Naturally I have no knitting updates other then I will probably knit on one of the socks today while I'm riding the bike. I'm really hoping that my Monkey Swap pal will like her socks. I'm trying not to stress myself out over it. :~) I don't want to stress and take the fun out of the swap.
Well I'm off to find some lunch, get Bree down for a nap and get some exercise time in among other things that need to be done......anyone know of a maid who will work for hand knit socks?.....lol. Sounds like a busy afternoon for me. :~)

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment