Mar 20, 2007

Tonights Knitting

I actually managed to knit on some socks tonight. I stopped the socks I was making for Bree out of the Crystal Palace Panda Cotton. The yarn and I are just not lovin' each other. Every round made me cuss more. The damn stuff comes untwisted as your knitting it and splits really bad which is a shame because the yarn is soft and I loved the colors. I may try again with my metal Knit Picks DPN's at a later date but I'm tooo damn mad at it right now.....back into the stash it goes.
On a brighter not I managed to get about 3 inches on Kaity's sock. Another inch to go and I'll be starting the heel flap. She keeps eying the socks to see how far they are knitted up. :~)
I'm also itching to start a pair of socks for myself. I have that Cider Moon in the Silver Pine that is sooooo calling for me to start knitting it up. I'm going to work them toe up so that I don't end up running out of yarn. It gets about 6 sts per inch and has about 253 yds. If I work them toe up that will save me from running out of yarn before I complete the foot. :~) I keep putting off starting them because I need to get some other projects finished. Plus I need to cast on my Monkey Swap partners socks. :~)

I'm not linking anything tonight, you'll have to fend for yourself for this post. :~)

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment