Mar 5, 2007

Money's Been Spent

Well I stalked Sheri's site and it paid off. The only thing I was bummed about is that I didn't get some Sweet Georgia yarn....that stuff went fast. She's not going to be dying anymore yarn for the next 6-12 months because she taking a vacation to soothe her poor worn out body and mind. I've been told her yarn is really nice to knit with and was hoping to get some for myself. Oh well, I can wait till she's rested and dying yarns again. I'm afraid to see what happens on ebay when there are no stores that carry her yarns. I've already seen people who fought over the skeins of Opal Tiger from the first Rain Forest Collection.....the end prices were crazy. It's amazing what people will pay for stuff that they really want. I would love to have the Opal Brazil seen here. Unfortunately it's a discontinued colorway. I found a few skeins on ebay once but didn't have the money to buy them. I just think that it would make super cute socks for Kaity and Bree.
I did get some Apple Laine yarn for myself and Kaity. I picked up the colorway Sunset for myself and Pretty in Pink for Kaity. I also snagged a hank of Perchance to Knit in the Deep See colorway, which is now sold out. I'll post pics out here when my newest loot comes in. I also have a hank of yarn from Perchance to Knit that I bought from her etsy site. I also found some wickedly bright rainbow stitch markers that I just couldn't pass up from another etsy user. They were just way too cheery to leave behind. I definitely post pics as this stuff comes in. I may have to go stalk Lisa Souza's site next. I've heard her yarns are worth getting. I've been drooling over Berry Poppins, What-A-Melon, and Emerald City. I've also been eying the Cherry Blossom Sock Kit.
Well I'm done for now....lol. I've been a busy bee. After I wipe the drool off my keyboard, I'm off to go catch some knitting time before I head to bed. Gotta work on my gift knit.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment