Mar 28, 2007

Sleepless Night

Tonight's a sleepless night for me. Bree woke up at 3 am and is refusing to go back to sleep. Course you wouldn't go back to sleep if you'd already slept for 7-8 hours. :~)
I've utilized this time wisely, I went shopping.....lol. I paid for the skein of yarn that Susie (who makes the lovely Perchance to Knit sock yarn) was holding for me. I placed another order from the Loopy Ewe.....sad sad sad.....two orders in less then a 12 hour period. Yesterday evening I was on the site when the Yarn Pirate yarn went up. I snagged the two skeins I wanted and then checked out. Then this morning I noticed that there was more Scarlett Fleece and the colorway Irish Eyes was there and I had to have it. It's a very pretty mix of greens. After that, I hopped over to Knit Picks to put in an order for some more DP's and of course I had to throw a few skeins of yarn in to the order. What order from Knit Picks is complete with out some yarn.....no sock yarn though. I grabbed a couple of different yarn weights, types, and colors. I want them for swatching for the Barbara Walker Treasury Project.....go see my button in my side bar, it's linked to the site....to lazy to go look up site after all the sites I've linked this morning. Boy aren't I the over achieving blogger this morning....lol. :~) I also found some stuff for my swap partner out on Etsy. I still need to find one more Monkey item, I have an idea but I won't know till I head into town some time this weekend.
OK, I'm tired from all that shopping. Of course I still have to go up to Costco or as KnitTech calls it "The $200 store".....It may very well be closer to a $300 store since I skipped going last month and the freezer is getting pretty low. :( Oh well, everyone's been sick so we should be able to go out to eat. If Kaity gets her way we'll be heading to Red Lobster. Me I'd rather go to The Ram....I've been in the mood for a good burger that doesn't reek of Fast Food. Red Robin would work too.
I worked on my Monkey socks last night. The Raspberry sock is about 1-2" from starting the toe decrease. I'll probably work on the Monkey socks and my Mom's gift tomorrow. I had great plans to get back on the bike and try to get the last 11 miles out for my 100 miles by April 1st. I'll get them before the end of Saturday. :~) I've signed on to keep going on runagogo so now we are all pushing for another 100 miles by July 1st (I think the dates right). I'd have to double check and right now that requires more effort then I'm willing to put forth....I'll probably post more about it on another day.

Labels: , , , , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment