Mar 17, 2007

New Yummy Yarn

Look what I managed to get from Perchance To Knits etsy shop. You can check out her blog here and her etsy shop here. She has some really gorgeous colorways.

We ended up not going to Boise today. Kaity started her "I don't feel good, my tummy hurts crap again today". So she missed her Daisy Scout pizza making trip. She's fine but because she wouldn't eat I didn't want to take her to Boise and have her end up getting sick because she has nothing in her stomach. She seems to think that every time her stomach hurts she's going to get sick. We've tried to convince her that she isn't always going to get sick when her stomach hurts but she just doesn't seem to believe us. I think her stomach was just sore because she did a lot of coughing last night before she fell asleep.
She's eating now but it's to late to head out plus Bree is sleeping and I don't want to wake her up. So we'll have to save that for another time. It's really aggravating when she does this, but hey whats a mom to do. Oh well the bonus is that I don't have to cook tonight. Shawn's going to run into town and grab some pizza. It isn't as good as Red Lobster or Red Robin but it'll have to do. :~)

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment