Mar 28, 2007

New Addition to the Blog

I've decided to give Haloscan a try. I'm sick of not being able to easily respond to everyones comments so I've installed Haloscan. It's up for a trial run to see how it works for everyone. You will no longer need to sign in with a blogger account to leave a comment. Just fill in your info and leave your comment. It's also Smiley enabled. You will have to put in your email addy but that doesn't get published with the comment. I'm the only one who will see your email and I will not sell your email to a Spammer. :~)
The only drawback to installing Haloscan is I lost all previous comments on the blog. It'll be a small price to pay if this works out. :~)
So give the comment thing a try and let me know what you think of it. If you all hate it I can go back to the old template without a problem.

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment