Mar 14, 2007

Monkey Sock Swap

I received an email with my secret Monkey Sock Swap partners name, questionnaire and blog addy....Yippy! I've got the yarn on order and should be able to start them this weekend. I've got plenty of time since the deadline for mailing the box is 30 April but I want to get an early start and I don't want to wait till the last minute to mail the box. Unfortunately I won't be able to show them to you till after I've revealed who I am to my partner. I'll post about them after she/he gets the box.

FYI: Creative Magazine's May 2007 issue is pretty suckish. They don't have the new magazine up on their website yet so I can't point out the very few things that I would make. Theirs a kids hooded cardi, a dishcloth pattern and one cable cardi that I would make and the cable cardi would need some serious adjustments before I made it since it's cropped at the waist and sleeves. There is one sweater that made me say OMG how could someone even think about putting this one let alone knitting it up. It's super tacky....It's knit in super bright stripes that I'd knit into a pair of socks but never into a sweater.

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment