Mar 16, 2007

Sock Progress

Weeeee.....I'm making really good progress on the second Martha sock. I need to put about 3 inches more on the foot before I start the toe decrease.....Yippy. I'm hoping to get some good knitting time in this afternoon. Today is an early release day for Kaity which means she has to be at school at 11:20 am instead of 12 pm and she gets out of school at 1:20 pm instead of the normal 3 pm. Those days are always a pain in the butt because the time she's needing to leave to head to school is normally when she's sitting at the table eating lunch.
I'll be posting my haul for the morning later. I have my Loopy Ewe order.....I'm in love with everything I got.....Love, Love, Love. The mailman just ran through here a few minutes ago but I need to get out of my PJ's before I head out to the mailbox. I'm just not familiar enough with my neighbors to let them see my PJ's....lol.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment