Mar 25, 2007

Sunday Sunday

Todays been one of those days were you just want to crawl back into bed and sleep the day away. It's cloudy and we've had thunderstorms off and on. I did end up taking a little nap while Bree was sleeping.

Kaity seems to be miraculously better. She's been playing all afternoon. This morning she was curled up in the fetal position on her bed so Shawn decided to take her to the hospital. They never made it out the door because Kaity started feeling better and eating.....go figure. I'm happy she's feeling good but it's aggravating that the stomach pains come and go. I'm beginning to believe that the stomach pains are made up, although I can't figure out for the life of me why.

Anyway, so that there is some knitting content in this post I'll talk about what I knitted on last night. Kaity's sock is now had the gusset completely decreased. I think I have a few more rounds to go before I start on the foot. I may work on her sock and my Monkey Sock Swap partner sock. I'm really wanting to start a pair for myself but I'm waiting till the Monkey socks are done.

Labels: , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment