Mar 12, 2007

Current Sock Projects

Here's a pic of the sock projects I have going on right now. From Left to Right they are: Sock for Bree (CP Panda Cotton Blueberries and Grapes), my Parallel Socks (CTH Tropical Storm), and Socks for Kaity (KP Simple Stripes, no name colorway). I'm still on the first sock of Kaity and Bree's socks but I'm a whole lotta rows away from starting the heel on my second Parallel Sock aka "Martha" socks.
For my socks I'm using the Parallel Sock pattern from Wildhorse Designs that I purchased from Sheri at The Loopy Ewe. I'm using a plain jane sock pattern for Bree and Kaity's socks.
I placed my first order from ScoutJ....Here in the next few weeks I will have my very own Scouts Swag. I sooooo can't wait to get it in. I picked the Fraises de Boise. I also want a few other colors (hope to buy later this year): (Click here to see colorways) Strawberry Quick, Bluetini, Fruit Salad, Hot Fudge Sundae, Needles on Fire, Storm Surge, and Tarzhay.....just to name a few. She's not limited to just sock yarn, she also does other yarn weights. Actually I don't think there are any colors in her gallery that I wouldn't knit with, they are all so yummy. I had a hard time narrowing it down to just one skein *sigh*.
I think I'll knit socks tonight. I'll probably start out working on my sock and then trade off to one of the others. Knowing me I'll probably work a little on each sock.
Well I'm off to go feed the masses and all that other fun Mommy stuff that I do so well. :~)

Labels: , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment