Mar 19, 2007

Out Of Print Books

Holy Crap. I was surfing ebay this afternoon....what else is there to do when you have a crabby baby who doesn't want to nap.....which of course means that I accomplished absolutely no knitting today.
So I'm sitting here surfing through ebay when I come across this book that has a starting bid of $425. It's called Principles of Knitting, which I've heard is a good book, but not good enough for me to pay that much for. :~)
No ones bid on it yet but I wouldn't be shocked if someone does bid on it before the auction has ended....there's still 2 days left on it. I read on someones blog that the publisher will be reprinting this book some time next year (2008).
It looks like our trip is going to be put off for now. Bree is running a fever and I'm aching from head to toe so it looks like we may be coming down with what Kaity has. I don't want to go over to my Granny's house and risk her getting sick again. She's already been really sick this year, actually I think twice now. So we are going to try to go over there in June. A real bummer for me because I was going to go yarn store hoping. Oh well, more time to save now and my B-Day's in June so I can justify more yarn buying by saying its my B-Day gift....lol. Well it sounds good. :~)

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment