Mar 30, 2007

Suitable Yarn Found

It took me forever but I decided on the yarn I'm going to use to make the Monkey socks for my swap partner. As you all know the Raspberry socks were goofed so my sis is going to give them a new home.
I picked another Fearless Fiber yarn. This one is called Kildare and was sitting on top of my stash waiting patiently for me to finish knitting the Monkey socks so I could start using it. I was going to use it to make up another Cookie pattern. I was going to use it to make Gothic Spire. I actually tried 2 other yarns before I gave in and wound this one. :~) I really hope my swap pal likes these socks because this was yarn that I'm totally lovin'. The only reason I'm using it is because it's the only suitable yarn in my stash that will show the pattern. I've already blown through my yarn allowance......lol.....The Loopy Ewe and Knit Picks made sure of that. :~) Otherwise I'd probably drop by one of my LYS today when I head up to Boise.
So this is what I will be knitting with on my almost hour trip from home to Boise. Glad I can knit in the car. :~)

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment