Mar 28, 2007

Knitting ADD

OK, I'll finally admit it.....I have knitting ADD. I swear it kills me when I can't start another project. I held out as long as I could but I couldn't hold out any longer. I cast on another pair of Monkey socks last night.
Quite some time back I went out shopping with my sis and we hit up several yarn shops. I had found some Cherry Tree Hill Supersock that I fell in love with. It's from the Potluck Brights that they did. I think it was a special thing and once the stuff sold out there would be no more made. Anyway this yarn is very nice shades of blues and greens.
Now I have to decide which socks I'm going to send to my Monkey swap pal and which I'll keep for myself. Oh the decisions, decisions!
Oh and another thing that has me jazzed is Scout who owns Scouts Swag is talking about starting to handpaint the Zephyr Wool-Silk lace weight yarn. How friggin' cool is that! From what I understand, she's working on the details now. If you haven't gotten her hand dyed sock yarn you're missing out.....she does an awesome job.
The wind is blowing bad here today. Actually it's been blowing since yesterday. We're coming in around 25 mph steady with gusts in upwards of 45+ miles an hour and this has been going on for over 24 hours and it's suppose to keep going clear through till midnight. Shawn said that last night the highest recorded gust was 57 mph....no wonder the windows have been rattling. It's crazy bad out there. Oh darn, guess I'll stay indoors and knit today. :~)

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment