Mar 27, 2007

Quick Update


I'm doing a quick update on my sock projects and then I'm off. I've got a lot of stuff to get done today so I need to get a move on it. :~)

The Monkey socks are going great. I'm cruising right along and I don't think it's going to take me long to get them finished. I'm using Fearless Fibers for the Monkey socks so I know I've got enough yarn.....she puts like 550 yards in a hank. Kaity's sock on the other hand has pissed me off. I knit this one on smaller needles so of course it's at a tighter gauge. I'm going to have to break into the second ball of yarn to finish up her socks. I'm going to run out of yarn right as I'm starting the toe decreases, which is right there at the last green stripe. Thankfully I decided to rewind the ball after I finished up the first sock so I know about the "running out of yarn" part so I'll be prepared. :~) I'll probably break the yarn at the beginning of the blue stripe and go from there. I'll just use the left overs from the second ball to make a pair or two for Bree.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment