Mar 13, 2007

My Busy Afternoon

All in all this afternoon without power and internet went fairly well. I managed to get in like 12 miles road on the bike. I decided to go with the exercise bike when it because apparent that the sun was going to stay hidden behind the clouds. I knit on my Martha sock while I was riding and managed to get about 2" of pattern on the cuff so I have a total of about 3.5" done of the 6" needed. I have to do about 6 more repeats of the 6 round pattern so that should be....hold on have to think this one out.....ah ha, 36 total rounds is what I should have left before I start the heel flap. I'm not very good in math....shoot I hate math.

I managed to snap a pic of my three lazy animals this morning when the small patch of sunlight was shining through the small window next to our side door. Now you can plainly see how big this patch is....it's not that big, plus it doesn't last for more then a few hours before the sun has moved on to the other side of the house. These three will stop at nothing to be in the sun. Shadow (black cocker spaniel) is happy to have her feet in the sun, Zeus (gray/silver toy poodle) will fight with Skitz (fat lazy cat) for the sun. I've actually seen these two smacking at each other like boxers fighting for the $1 Million dollar prize....it's hilarious to watch a little 6 pound toy poodle boxing with a 18 pound grouchy cat.....no they don't hurt each other but it's really fun to watch Skitz try to run from Zeus. She's not a very fast runner. :~) Today they managed to share with each other. Needless to say I'm quite proud of them.

Next up is my sock. It's a sock, it's pretty, it isn't done, I'm going to work on it some more tonight after the kiddos are in bed for the night.

That been said I'm going to go throw dinner in the oven so that I can feed the masses and get my little underweight midget up from her nap. Incidentally we are taking Bree in tomorrow for another weigh in. I'll let you all know if she managed to pack on some weight. :~)

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment