Mar 22, 2007

Knit Picks Update

I'm not going insane and the yarn wasn't shorted. There was a problem with the pattern. It should state that you need 4 hanks for the pattern not 2. They probably forgot to factor in that this is a double stranded pattern when the pattern was finalized. Apparently there have been some others who have called to complained about it. Knit Picks really needs to fix the pattern and the info on their site. I bought two more hanks and they are waiving the shipping. Not to much of a deal but I'm not really going to fight over it. I'm getting my yarn, the project will be done, and my mom will get her b-day present.
Hopefully Knit Picks will use the USPS so I'll get the yarn here in the next few days instead of the slowpoke Fedex Smartpost shipping they normally go through. When they send out replacement needles and cables they've always shipped them to me via USPS. It's sad when you can get boxes from overseas faster then you can from here in the states. I know, I know I shouldn't complain because the shipping is cheap. :~)
I doubt the die lots will match but I don't think it's going to be noticed with the way the pattern works up.....at least I hope it doesn't matter. Guess we'll all find out soon enough. :~)

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment