Mar 8, 2007

Stash Has Been Enhanced Again!

This is the newest addition to my stash. I bought it from jujuknits etsy shop. It's called Bowl of Berries which I think is very appropriately named. It's a mix of purples, blues, and reds. I saw it and my brain went "Oh Buy It"....lol. I have a bright green yarn from FearlessFibers etsy shop. The color is called Kildare and it's a super bright mix of greens. You won't be able to miss my feet when I make up that yarn into socks....lol. I've heard good things about Fearless Fibers sock yarns. I can't wait to get it in. I'm still patiently waiting for my Opal yarn I ordered from a seller in Germany. It's only been 2 weeks since it was shipped. It was sent out airmail so I should see it here soon but then again I've had airmail packages get hung up....probably in customs....and I don't see them till about a month goes by. The seller is a trusted seller so I'm not worried. I'm just curious to see my yarn. :-)
Plus I have my Loopy order to look forward too and I have books coming in from Overstock and Amazon. Yippy!!!

Labels: , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment