Mar 6, 2007

Cute Blankie & A Worthy Cause

I saw this blankie out at Lionbrand and could resist making it. You can look at it here. There is also a crochet version here for all of you who like crocheting too. I'm going to make one for Bree and if I like it then I'm going to make one for my nephew "Peanut". I'll be glad when they give him a name...lol. I need a project like I need hole in my head.

Now on to the worthy cause. I read out at All Things Heather's blog about donating money to by books for children in Africa. I'm asking my readers if they would check out her blog post and think about donating some money even if it's just a few dollars. I'm very big into supporting reading whether it's here in the states or in another country. I believe that reading is super important. You can read about Heathers post here, she's got it well worded....better then I could try to explain. There is more about how to make a donation is here and you can read about the goal that's been set in this post here. Please go check it out. :-)

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment