Mar 3, 2007

Sock Updates

I haven't had time to sit down and knit today. Probably won't tomorrow either, since we are having Kaity's B-Day party tomorrow afternoon. I did get a chance to knit last night while catching up on the Monk and Psych episodes that have been sitting on my DVR. PooPoo both shows have now ended their season and won't be back till July. Oh well, guess all I have is LOST now.
Anyway, I managed to make it over halfway through the gusset decreases on my "Martha" sock when I realized I'd some how messed it up and the pattern was wrong.....Rip It, Rip It, Off to the frog pond it went. I got it all straightened out and decided to set it aside and start a sock with Bree.
I purchase to skeins of yarn and some stitch markers off of Etsy this evening. I'll post more about them after I get them in.
I'll try to get some progress pics loaded tonight or tomorrow. Now I'm off to go give a dirty baby a bath and then get her in bed.

Labels: , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment