Mar 1, 2007

Yarn, Magazines, & Snow

Still snowing though it has slowed down. I'm still hoping for enough to make a snowman. I don't know if it's going to happen though.
Got some more yarn in, Knit Picks Dancing in colors that have long been discontinued. I got it to make socks for the girls and picked it up off of the Destash blog. The link is in my blogroll for those who may be interested.
I also received my first Interweave Knits magazine, Spring 2007 edition. It didn't disappointed. There are several things I want to make and will have to add them to my Project Waiting list. I like the Entrelac sock by Eunny Jang. I love the Dollar and a Half Cardigan. I also like the the Green Tea Raglan, the Ruffled Surplice (on front cover), the Slanted Neck Pullover, Merry Maidens Dress, Roza's Socks by Grumperina, and the baby blue socks done by staff member Ann Budd. I'm not sure about knitting my own bra though.....lol. I'll have to ponder over that one, though it is cute. :-) There's some other really nice things but I'd never wear them. If I find some one to knit them for that would wear them then I'm all for it. You can go here to see a list of the projects and bonus photos in the magazine if you don't have it. It's worth the $7 cover price for me, though since I have a subscription I get the magazines for about $5 a piece. Can't wait to see what they come up with for the Summer edition.

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment