Mar 22, 2007

Knitting Updates


Now that great yarn disaster of March 07 is over and taken care of I was able to move on and get a some knitting done tonight. After looking sadly at the stalled project, I moved on to work on the Bunny Blankie, which now has part of it's arms.....Yippy! I doubt this one will go to Bree, it's more of a test to see how well the pattern works up. I'll probably get some Encore Colorspun Chunky to make up Bree's Bunny and I think I'll be making one for Baby Peanut, who since finding out "it" is a "he" has now been bestowed with the name Blake. So I think I will make one for Baby Blake. Guess I need to go take the Peanut out of WIP sidebar.....nah I'll leave it there. :~)
I also cast on the Monkey Sock for my swap partner. I frogged the first one because it looked like cat vomit. This one is looking sooooo much better. :~)
The pics came out like crap tonight. The Blankie is actually a dark pink and the Monkey sock is actually purple.

Incidentally my Martha socks are currently enjoying the freedom of being off the needles. You can tell from the pic that they are happy. :~)
Thankfully they didn't turn my feet blue and I'm going to give RC's suggestions a try if they show any more signs of bleeding which I'm sure they will.


Oh, BTW.....has anyone been out to Knit Picks to check out their new look....very nice. I think navigating the site has gotten better. Looks like they are going to bring in some new yarns soon.

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment