Mar 26, 2007

It's Monday & All Is Well

Kaity is doing great. Kaity and I both thank everyone who wished her well and hope she got to feeling better. I don't think there was anything wrong with her. I think her problems are caused from getting over excited or worried about things. She's been eating well and playing all day long. It's hard to explain to a child the difference between a tummy that hurts because your going to get sick and a tummy having butterflies because she's excited. She's always thought that if her tummy hurts she's going to get sick, which brings her to the not eating and of course with Kaity if she doesn't eat she gets sick. She's a lot like by sis in those matters. She's starting to understand that just because her tummy feels weird doesn't mean she's going to get sick, with a little more time and patience, she'll get it all figured out. :~)
Right now Shawn is BBQing up a yummy Tri-Tip that has been soaking in beer and other yummy seasoning for the past day and half. :~) I can't wait for dinner! It's BBQ time again so it's time to be on the lookout for ribs and such to toss on the grill. OK, I'm going to be getting some crab legs soon. We BBQ in the winter too but not as much as we do during Spring and Summer.
Now on to knitting. As you can tell from the picture I've been busy. Kaity's sock is only needing the toe decreases and I can Kitchner and start the second one. The Monkey sock has 7 of the 11 pattern rounds done before starting the heel. I think they are coming out great and I'm in love with this colorway....it's Raspberry by Fearless Fibers. Hopefully my swap partner will love them too.

Labels: , , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment