Mar 2, 2007

New Member of the Family

I'd like you to meet Bob, the newest member of our family. Bob is better then our previous bike which remains to this day unnamed. Bob has preprogrammed exercise programs that raise and lower the tension to give you a good workout like when you ride a real bike outside. Shawn and I had a little money to splurge this year and being responsible adults we used it to buy an exercise bike which will help benefit our health.....I still have about 50 lbs to go to get down to the 150 lbs which would be my health weight. Me, I really wanted to add the money to my yarn fund but I'm being a Big Girl about it....lol. I'll reward myself with lots of yarn and goodies as I lose weight. I was cracking up the other day when I read someones post about buying one pound of yarn for every pound lost.....talk about some incentive. 50 lbs of yarn is a lot of friggin' yarn.....yippy! I wished I could remember who was posting about it.....I think I read it in one of the Yahoo Groups I'm in. Alas, I don't think my poor bank account could handle that incentive so I have to think smaller. Plus where in the world would I put that yarn? I am rewarding myself with something good for every 10 lbs lost and there will be a great big reward when I hit 150 lbs. I've lost 5 lbs so far, 5 lbs to go and I'm going to get a set of Celtic Swan needles.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment