Mar 12, 2007

Sock Updates

Bree's sock now has a heel. I still have a few more decrease rounds before continuing on with the foot.....as if that's going to take long. Her itty bitty piggies are only about 4" from heel to toe. Baby socks are so cute....plus they knit up so fast. This was the only thing I worked on tonight. I'm using the CP Panda Cotton which I'm finding has a tendency to come untwisted. The softness helps make up for them. I'm not sure if I could make a pair of adult socks out of this yarn. Maybe I got a skein that doesn't like me.....hell with me anything is possible.
Oh man, I just realized that you all caught me in my PJ's.....well at least all you seen was a small portion of my Eeyore fleece PJ's. I don't want to scare you all by taking a pic of me in my PJs all vegged out.....lol. These are super comfy....now I need to find another pair before these wear out all the way. :~)
I need to get my "Martha" socks finished because here in the next few days I need to start the Monkey socks for my Monkey Sock Swap partner. I'm waiting to see what colors my partner likes.....don't want to knit up a pair of socks she/he isn't going to like/wear.
I'm going to be offline most of tomorrow afternoon because of a scheduled power outage.....please Sheri don't add any new yarns....lol. :~) I'll be checking my emails and such first thing in the morning then it's going to be nada till they get the new power pole up. They're moving our power poles again because of all the construction going on for new base housing.....we are surrounded by new houses.
I was actually trying to figure out how I could keep my computer and everything going. I need one of those mega Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS)....the ones that will run all your crap for several hours....lol. Shoot I wonder if the construction guys would run a long extension cord to my house for a few hours.....lol. Can't you tell I hate being internetless. You should see me when I go to my granny's house. They have dial-up and no just dial-up but really slow dial-up......oh my poor heart, I'm going weak just thinking about having to use dial-up. Good news is we found a few coffee shops in the area that have free Wi-Fi....WooHoo, coffee and free high speed internet.....Yeah Baby! :~)
Anyways, as I was saying, from 10am to about 2pm I'll be enjoying having no power. The good news is I won't have to worry about laundry and vacuuming tomorrow.....lol. I think I'll take my socks out side and knit in the sunshine while the power is out. It's suppose to be in the 60's tomorrow so I'm good to go.
Yippy, I actually finished up and I'm heading to bed before 3 am tonight. Dare I say it, maybe it I'll get into bed by Midnight tomorrow night....lol. I'm a night owl which is not conducive to being a mom. :~)

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment