Mar 30, 2007

Feel Like Crying

OMG, I'm so close to crying. I'm like 14 rounds from being done with my first Monkey sock and for some damn reason I kept thinking that there's something not quite right. The holes from the yarn overs were smaller then everyone else's. I told myself that it was because I was a tight knitter and kept on knitting away at the sock. For some stupid reason I decided to look up yarn over at knittinghelp.com and I've now realized I've been doing my yarn overs wrong for the past 9 months. *Smacks head against brick wall over and over again*
So now I have this friggin' sock that is less then an hour from being done that I'm going to have to rip back and start over......7 days of work are going to be out the window here in the next hour or so.....talk about depressing! If they were for me I would just do the second sock wrong so it would match the first one and then start doing the yarn overs the correct way with the next project but they are for someone else.

Labels: , ,



No comments:

Post a Comment