Mar 31, 2007

Busy Weekend

I want to say sorry to you all for not responding to your comments. I'll just post one Great Big Thanks to everyone who commented yesterday....the comments helped. :~) Today was a busy busy day. We went to Boise, shopping at Costco's and a luxury treat of lunch at Red Lobster.....we normally grab something to eat at Sonic so Red Lobster is a nice treat. Tomorrow is going to be busy to since I still need to head to the commissary to pick up milk, bread, lunch meat and such.....ah there goes more sock yarn money. Darnit, that whole eating things really sucks the money out of the account....lol. Although I could take the money we are spending in diapers and baby food for my yarn fund as soon as Bree is potty trained and eating table foods. I wonder how fast I can get her to potty train.....lol. Diapers are pricey!
I've set the Monkey socks aside till my Knit Picks DP's get here. The only set of US 2 or 3 needles that are pointy enough to work with for this pattern are 8" long. That's just way to long to work with socks....drives me crazy. With the new needles I'll be able to get the socks done in less then 2 weeks, which means I can pack them up and send them off to their new home.

Labels: ,



No comments:

Post a Comment