Mar 28, 2007

Haloscan

Haloscan seems to be working great. They send out an email every 30 minutes with comments that have been left on my blog. I have to do a little cutting and pasting to email replies but that doesn't bother me much. :~) Hey did I mention that the service is free....yup free. They do have an option that if you donate like $12 they will upgrade your service for 1 year. I'm still testing before I decide to donate or not. Plus I want to find out what the added benefits are before I toss money out the window. :~)
I forgot to mention that I found out about Haloscan from Kates blog. She's the knitter that asked for fun fur hats. I made like 8-9 hats and apparently there were others that made a lot more because the total ended up being around 1200 hats....enough to spread the love to other hospitals and such. :~)

Labels:



No comments:

Post a Comment