May 20, 2007

2 More Dishcloths

Yesterday I finished up two more dishcloths for Kaity's teacher.

Dsc03028


Dsc03031


I have the final one on the needles now.  It'll be done later today and I'll start working on Blake's Blankie and cast on the baby hat for my Loopy Ewe Q2 Challenge.

Kaity has a birthday party to go to this afternoon so while she's at the party, Shawn and I will probably run into wal-mart to pick up a few things.  Then it's back to the house to tackle the laundry again.....the never ending pile of laundry.  Didn't I just do laundry the other day?   :~)



5 comments:

  1. Hi Trish!
    Wow, you whip out the dishcloths! Very pretty patterns, too! Thanks for the note on the blog...and now that I've ripped it out, I feel better knowing the socks will be correct. :) BTW, Sam is feeling better now, too. Kids bounce back so fast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, I typed my own name wrong. Sigh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So liking your dishcloths. Kaity's teacher is one lucky gal. Hope the weekend is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you just fly through these! they look great, the teacher will love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I was the only one with never ending laundry. And there's only 2 of us!

    ReplyDelete