May 18, 2007

No Knitting Yesterday

Here's a News Bulletin:  I did not knit yesterday.  Ack, I'm going through withdrawals. 
Kaity was sick yesterday so it looks like her overheating was actually a stomach bug.   She's doing much better today and I'm actually hoping that I can send her off to school.  She's eating her soup and then going to go take a shower after the soup.  She's wanting to go to school so I think I may just let her.  Kids bounce back from being sick so quickly.
The thing I find odd is that Bree has never once gotten sick out of all of these times Kaity has.  Out of all the viruses introduced into this house the only thing Bree has ended up with was a little head and chest congestion and even that wasn't all that bad.....it didn't keep her awake at night.  Kaity is always playing with Bree so you'd figure she'd pass on her yucks to Bree.  Like I said, it's weird.
So if all goes well I may be able to sit back and relax a little this afternoon.  Maybe even get in a little knitting time.  :~)   
This weekend is going to be a busy one.  Now that moving is now that we have orders moving seems more real.  We are going to be doing some straightening up and then it'll be "Get rid of all the junk" time.  Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!   :~)



3 comments:

  1. Hope she's feeling better soon. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I loved getting rid of all the junk in our old home. I had a ball tossing stuff into that dumpster. I managed to reduce our load by 3000 pounds, so Dave was very grateful. He doesn't know most of the stuff that got tossed because we had forgotten about it all in our basement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing worse than a sick kid to cut into your knitting time. That's funny how Bree doesn't get sick. My 4 yr old grandson gets everything but his 2 yr old brother really doesn't catch much and they are together 24/7.My daughter thinks it's because she cleaned and boiled everything for the first one but not the 2nd.

    ReplyDelete