May 8, 2007

Really Tired & a Sock Update

You all aren't going to hear much from me today.  I'm dog tired.  I didn't get to bed till like 2:30am.  Last night I was so tired and decided I was going to go to bed.  I was finishing up my round on Kaity's socks when I heard the sound of screaming baby coming from Bree's room....Not fussing, not crying, but screaming.  Shawn went and picked her up and after a few seconds she stopped her screaming. 
I have no idea what it was that made her scream but she was a happy baby for the rest of the night.  I didn't get her back down to sleep till 2am.  She seems fine today too so I'm clueless as to why she woke up screaming.  All I can think of is she was startled awake by something.
So if all goes well and my little turkey goes down for a nap I'll be going down for a nap too.  :~) 
On the knitting side of things, I'm almost finished with the gusset of Kaity's sock.  There are only a few rounds to go to finish up the gusset.  I had her try on the sock and it fits beautifully now.  Wow it's amazing what remembering to subtract negative ease will do for you....lol.  This sock fits her so much better.



1 comment:

  1. So sorry about the rough night. Do babies that you have nightmares? I know used to have them once in awhile when he was a toddler. By all means, grab some sleep when you can.

    ReplyDelete